måndag 28 januari 2013

Birthday yoga

Today is my birthday and I had a wonderful morning with two friends doing yoga at my house. Thank you for joining me today:)

Many, many years ago a five wonderful women stared a little group for self healing, we met every two weeks for few years to do yoga and mediated together. And we had a workbook, Connecting at heart, with exercises for personal growth. We worked together on getting stronger as individuals and develop as persons.  

Every time we can four of the group meet and do yoga together, which is unfortunately not so often because we don’t live in the same country, two are living in Iceland and two in Stockholm. Luckily for me one of the girls from Iceland is visiting Stockholm this weekend and I could celebrate me day with two of three yoga friends. We missed you Inga Þóra:)

We got each a card from the Angels, Courage, Efficiency and Brotherhood.

More yoga for my birthday, tonight  yoga with my wonderful Monday group:) Lucky me

Thank you all for stopping by today
Jai Bhagwan
Sif

4 kommentarer:

  1. Grattis iefterskott Fina Sif!

    Kramar Maria

    SvaraRadera
  2. OM vi hade känt till att du fyllde år förra måndagen så hade vi sjungit för dig... Grattis i efterskott och tack för en härlig yogastund ikväll.Det är så perfekt att starta veckan med yoga!

    Carola

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack fina Carola,
      tack själv för en trevlig stund, vad roligt att det käns bra med yogan :)
      kram Sif

      Radera