lördag 8 februari 2014

A special cup of tea

I got his beautiful box of tea from one of my yogi's at the end of last season 
It is such an exclusive feeling to open the box 
and select a tea that suits your state of mind at the moment 
In this gift box you find eleven cotton bags with difference herbs 
for the spiritual level, mental, physical and inspirational level

Pick your tea and enjoy the present moment    



Gratitude said the Angels today
I am grateful for so much,
I give thanks that my foot is healing so well
I am so grateful for yoga
I am very grateful for the opportunity to lead all this beautiful women in yoga
the power of conscious breathing  
the power of meditation  
the power of yoga

I hope you take the time and enjoy your precious moments
with your especial cup of tea   

Thank you for stopping by today
Jai Bhagwan
Sif   

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar