måndag 4 februari 2013

A walk on the wild side

Yes that just what it is, a walk on the wild side if you decide to go out for a walk here in my neighborhood, but it is so refreshing and you have to use all the mussels in your body to avoid falling.
I try to take a walk everyday, but sometimes I choose to use my time for something else. Now I am wondering if I will walk to the store or take the car, do I have time for the walk :)?

The Angels where playful today, Play they said. And I decided to make my work playful and it got much more fun. Actually it is fun, but I tend to take it too seriously and that way make it more difficult.

I am looking forward to my yoga class tonight, meet all the wonderful people who come every week to take care of them self’s:)

Thank you for stopping by today
Jai Bhagwan
Sif 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar