torsdag 14 februari 2013

Happy Valentine

How is your meditation going? are you participating with us for a calming heart?
I think that is so nice to participate and knowing that there are others out there calming their hearts and minds.

Today I will show my loved ones and friends extra how much I love and appreciate them and do little special things that I know that they love. Make them feel extra especial:)
What do your loved ones like? What do you like, give your self a treat:) Enjoy live

Give smiles to strangers, make someone happy
Give hugs to those that are least expecting it
Give compassion to someone troubled

The Angels said Surrender today, today I surrender to love:)

Thank you for stopping by
I send to you all a embrace full of love and roses
Jai Bhagwan
Sif 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar