At today’s yoga class we did warm up with some stretches for the neck and shoulders:
Please feel free to follow the instructors below, but be sure that you understand them and that you don´t hurt you yourself and do them at our one risk:)
Sit with your spine straight, on the floor our on a chair, let your head drop forward and press your shoulders slightly backwards. Hold as long as you want, and inhale and exhale regularly.
Lift your head up to center and pause for a moment.
Then look left, with both shoulders facing forward, deepening the stretch by winding your head more and more to the left, remember to breath deep and slow breaths.
Enter center and repeat on the other side.
Enter center and let your head drop backwards, open your mouth, breath. Enter center.
Lift your shoulders up to your ears and come into circle movements, shoulders up, drop backwards, up and forward, do few circles and inhale and exhale in every circle.
Reverse the circle.
Enter center and pause.
- The Cat and The dog, few times with the rhythm of the breath, inhale and exhale. Get on your four feet’s, press your back upwards, beginning the moment in your tailbone, let your belly drop and arch your spine, beginning the movement in the tailbone. Repeat as often as you which.
- The rag doll; coming from sitting to standing, hanging from the hips forward, totally relaxing your upper body.
- The Moon Salutation, one round.
- The wind reliving pose; lie on your back and bend your knees towards your chest and hug your knees by grapping your elbows with your hands, inhale and press your thighs against your body, exhale and press your body against your thighs, repeat as you which.
- The shoulder stand; roll up to your shoulders and led your legs hang upside down. Make sure that you don’t strain your neck and the pressure is on your elbows and your hands, where you rest your hipbones To come down from the shoulder stand, bend your knees to your forehead and then roll slowly down on your back.
Relax lying on your back for few minutes
I hope that you did enjoy this shorter version of today’s class.
Responsibility said the Angels today. For me it means that we are responsible for our life’s. Sure that many things happen to us that we can not control, but we can try to take control over how we deal with it. I know it such a cliché but it is so much that we can do to improve our situations, I don’t say it´s easy, it sure isn’t. But try to put on a smile when you absolutely don’t feel like it, cry for a moment and then smile:) I am sure that your have beautiful smile.
Smile to the world and the world will smile right back at you:)
Thank your for stopping by today