måndag 20 maj 2013

Responsibility

Life is full of responsibilities, 
We have the responsibility to treat everybody with respect, our family's, our coworkers and all the others around us. And don't forget to show your self respect. 
So good it feels when you have shown a person you met respect, 
it´s such a warm and giving gesture:)

Responsibility to take care of life
Responsibility to show respect
Responsibility for nature  

A short meditation this morning in the sun, what a great gift to be able to sit in the sun for my daily meditation. It´s does make a great different for me if I forget my meditation. I find it best to just sit down right after I get up in the morning, before doing anything else, otherwise everything just start rolling and I don’t give me the time. Sometimes I try to squeeze it in at lunch time, but that’s sometimes difficult to do.  What dos work for you, in the morning or is it better some other time at the day?

I hope that you have a great day today and thank you for stopping by:)
Jai Bhagwan
Sif 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar