lördag 5 oktober 2013

Grateful for yoga

I am so grateful for yoga, it has been in my life for 24 years
I started with yoga when I lived in Mallorca.
I found a little yoga center en the center of Palma.
From my first day there I did yoga nearly every day for two years,
a wonderful gift.
Then when I moved back to Iceland for a couple of years and I came in contact with 
Kripalu Yoga, just the yoga form that suits me.
Wonderful people and a wonderful time in my life.
I continued to practice yoga daily and sometimes two times a day
After a while I started to do seva in our little  yoga center, 
cleaning the center two times a week.
What a wonderful way to devote your self to yoga, 
the quietness when I was alone taking care of  the center was so spiritual 
I am also grateful for that opportunity  
While I am sitting here writing this I can feel the love and warmth I felt for the wonderful people there and our beautiful center and the thankfulness for the opportunity to serve others 

I hope that you are well
Jai Bhagwan
Sif

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar