lördag 9 maj 2015

Meditation in the sun

A Saturday morning and the sun is shining
and I meditated in the sun
can it get any better than that:)

The Saturday classes are finished this term
now everybody will enjoy their Saturday mornings in another way, 
hopefully in the sun in their summerhouses 

I am enjoying sitting in my sunny garden writhing this post
with my beautiful daughter laying here next to me sunbathing
I hope you are having a great morning:)

I am meditating every day, 15 - 25 minutes in the morning
and 10 minutes before I go to sleep to
In the evening I meditated a heeling meditation
to thank my body for the day and that it carries my around all day
and that it is doing it best to handel everything I put in it
It is not always the best stuff I feed it with
but the body tries to do its best with it and we try to work together
It gives my signs when I am out of line
and I´v been eating stuff that is not good for us
it gives me headache
a pain in my knee
sore throat
dry skin
and I get forceless and tiered
these and more are all signs that I have to take better care of what I eat.
I am grateful for my body and the way it tries to work with me:)


Abundance said the Angels today
I am grateful for everything I have
I don't need more
some of the things that can not be to much off is
respect
love 
kindness
smiles
and
understanding 

Have a wonderful day today:)
Thank your for stopping by
Jai Bhagwan
Sif

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar