lördag 15 november 2014

Saturday

I am so blessed with my yoga classes
I love the saturday mornings 
it is so quiet in the neighborhood on the way there 
not that I live in a noose neighborhood:) it is very quiet
but somehow it is a different quiet at saturdays

I prepare the room, take out the mattresses and the blankets
put on some music and light the candles 
and then my wonderful yoginis start to come:)

Today we did among other postures 

Head to knee

The Dog

The Cat

The Half Headstand

Sitting Yoga Mudra

The Mountain

The Half Moon both sides 

The Bridge


And the Angels have something on their mind,
 I got Strength again today

I guess that they are telling us to be strong no matter what
even though we think the live are a bit difficult sometimes 
we can look inside and find our strength and smile at the problems
and they will seem smaller 
lest´s give it a try:)))

Have a great day today
Jai Bhagwan 
Sif

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar