onsdag 14 augusti 2013

God morning

I am still doing my 15 - 20 min meditation every day and ca 30 - 40  min exercises or yoga,  sometimes more and sometimes less. It is so much easier in the summer when the days are longer , and there is so much light. But I can feel the autumn sneaking up on us :) And every day it is a less holiday feeling and more and more work.  But it just to stick to it.


And now it is only two days to the classes starts. I am looking forward to the that, to meet all the beautiful yoginis. Everything thing is ready, the mattresses and the blankets freshly washed and ironed


 Education said the Angels,
next week the schools starts and we all will learn something more,
some wisdom from the books
some wisdom about our selfs
some wisdom about live

But know I have to get started with my practice if I am to make it on time to work :)
Have a great day and thank you for stopping by
Jai Bhagwan
Sif 


      

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar